We’ll take you through everything you need to know about creating wealth from developing your land in Auckland at our next FREE seminar – Thursday 11 April 2019
Auckland’s new Unitary Plan allows for greater intensification in our city and has presented great opportunities for land owners to create wealth through subdividing and building new homes to sell or keep as an investment property.
In response to these changes, Ashcroft Homes has developed a range of standard plans. From small standalone homes through to terraced housing Ashcroft has some great options for you to choose from in order take advantage of the greater intensification programme now allowed by the Unitary Plan.
We have also established a Subdivisions Management Service comprising of a specialist team who know the whole process inside out enabling clients to subdivide and build with confidence.
It’s vitally important to get the right information before you start
By attending this seminar you’ll learn:
- What the Unitary Plan means for Auckland and its land owners
- The process of subdividing – what it entails and associated costs
- Real life examples of project costs & returns
- Options for financing your development project
- How to optimise your returns by utilising Ashcroft Home’s range of services
When: 6.30 pm, Thursday 11 April 2019
Where: Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park, cnr Greenlane Road West & Manukau Rd Epsom
Parking: Free Parking accessed through Greenlane West entrance