Careers at Ashcroft
We value great people.
We know that our position as one of Auckland’s fastest growing home building companies stems from the contributions our employees and contractors make each and every day.
Our people are a remarkable blend of individuals who come together with a single driving purpose; to build top quality homes for our clients, on time and on budget.
Our guiding values
We believe in the power of one
We think like our customers
We lead the way
We do the right thing
We empower our people
Ashcroft Homes offers competitive remuneration, career and professional development support, and a modern, well resourced office environment. You will have positive and supportive leadership, a focus on work life balance and a genuinely positive, learning and fun team.
Are you Ashcroft material?
Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are always interested in hearing from construction industry professionals. If you have a drive to deliver, are professional and committed to continuous learning, with a customer focus, we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the roles in our team:
- Project Managers
- Engineers (civil and structural)
- Quantity Surveyors
- Property Development Sales Consultants
An opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join our dynamic and supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have had at least 2 years’ experience as a residential project manager in a client facing role, managing the construction of multiple homes at any one time. A Construction Management related degree would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- Ability to communicate effectively to an array of stakeholders and clients
- Proven experience meeting targets and deadlines in a previous role
- Effective project management techniques to manage workload and ensure subcontractor and client delivery dates met
- Sound technical knowledge and an understanding of relevant codes and legislation (Building Act 2004 and NZS3604)
- High levels of personal presentation and professionalism
- Sound computer skills – Microsoft suite
What are we offering?:
- A competitive salary package and vehicle
- A fun, supportive and inclusive team culture
- The opportunity to be part of a busy team with a passion for what they do
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org