Dreaming of building a new home?
It doesn’t have to be as hard as you think! Owning a brand new home feels wonderful. Being the first people to work in the kitchen, tread barefoot on the carpet or entertain in a bright and beautiful home that reflects your personal style is a dream that is within the reach of Aucklanders.
Despite the much publicised news around the costs of building a new home, new homes in Auckland can cost less than you think. Our construction methods and smart processes all result in a new home that is within reach of Auckland families. Plus, new subsidies for First Home builders means that buying or building a brand new home is accessible to more people.
Are you ready to build a new home?
Here is our handy checklist to see if you have everything you need when building a house.
- Do you know the area in which you would like to build?
- Do you have land? If not – do you know where you can look and who can help?
- Have you considered what needs you have for your home (how many bedrooms etc)
- Do you know how much you can afford to spend on a new home and what it would cost?
- Have you approached your bank and organised pre-approved finance for the build?
- Do you know the level of support you need during the build from your building partner?
- Have you checked our guide for how to build homes in Auckland? Click here
- Have you spoken to a Ashcroft New Homes Consultant about your ideas?
- Have you reviewed plans? Click here
- Are you excited and ready to go?
If you have answered yes to all the above, you are ready to build!
Simply call us today and we can have an answer the same day with a price to build an Ashcroft Home on your land – no lengthy meetings with consultants, just ready to build when you are or here to answer your questions. Alternatively chat to us now and get a price right away.
The Castleton, another well appointed four bedroom home from Ashcroft. On the lower level, you'll enjoy open plan living which flows to the outdoor garden, guest toilet, an internally accessed garage and laundry.
Another clever design from Ashcroft Homes that maximises living spaces while maintaining a minimal footprint. This five bedroom, three bathroom home is set over two levels with great indoor outdoor flow to the garden area.
Auckland New Homes for Sale Now.
If you just can’t face the agonising wait for your brand new home to be built, you can choose to move into a home that is already under construction and ready for an owner. Check out our range of Auckland new homes for sale now here.
House and Land Packages
Click here to see our range of ready-to-build Home and Land packages, fully priced and ready to start.
Building an Ashcroft Home on your land
Contact us now to find out if your land is suitable to build an Ashcroft Home – click to contact us now!
Subdividing your land
With the high demand for housing in Auckland one option is to subdivide your land and free up your equity. You can either choose to build a home on this yourself, or we can market a home and land package to potential customers through our website once your subdivision has been granted for approval by the council.